Thank you for supporting the ministries of Portage Chapel Hill UMC!
By selecting the GIVE button below, you will be directed to a secure site where you can establish a User ID and Password to your PCHUM account information. Once established, this basic information can be accessed to make changes to your giving dates, amounts, or special giving opportunities. Creating a monthly or weekly automatic gift makes it possible for the church to plan in a consistent way—even if you are out of town or unable to be here for services.
If you prefer to not establish an account, there is an option for one-time giving as well.
The giving options are broken down by groups that handle each of the following areas:
- General Fund - with options to give to a specific fiscal year.
- Other – for use if you aren’t sure what category to use! Be sure to add a memo.
- Path Builder – Trustee/Finance type areas
- Outfitter – All Program, Class, Events, Hospitality
- Beyond the Trail – Missions, Community Organizations and Conference Gifts
- Joy on the Journey – Worship and Music
If you have any issues or questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (269) 327-6643 Ext. 102
MINISTRY SHARES INFORMATION:
To Learn more about the Funding and Giving of the UMC church click here:
Funding and Giving Information
For a specific breakdown of what Ministry Shares go to click here:
Ministry Shares Explained
To view the Payment History of our Ministry Shares click here:
Ministry Shares Information