Thank you for supporting the ministries of Chapel Hill
Joyfully Giving Reminder
Online giver? If you have recently made changes to your pledge amount per the Taking the Next Steps campaign, please remember to log in to your account (pchum.org/give) and make those changes online. If you have any questions or need help, please contact Christina Redmond at email@example.com or stop by the office during office hours and she can assist you.
By selecting the GIVE button below, you will be directed to a secure site where you can establish a User ID and Password to your PCHUM account information. Once established, this basic information can be accessed to make changes to your giving dates, amounts, or special giving opportunities. Creating a monthly or weekly automatic gift makes it possible for the church to plan in a consistent way—even if you are out of town or unable to be here for services. If you prefer to not establish an account, there is an option for one-time giving as well. The giving options are broken down by groups that handle each of the following areas:
- General Fund - with options to give to a specific fiscal year.
- Other – for use if you aren’t sure what category to use! Be sure to add a memo.
- Facilities – Trustee/Finance type areas
- Faithful Community – All Program, Class, Events, Hospitality
- Faith in Action – Missions, Community Organizations and Conference Gifts
- Worship & Spiritual Team – Worship and Music